At Denscot Pool and Spa we carry the best pool chemicals to take care of your pool. We carry pool chemicals by ProTeam Chemicals.
- Destroys all resistant strains of algae
- Formulated pH neutral
- Compatible with bromine or chlorine pools
- Additional clarifiers speed pool recovery
- Clean filter as necessary
- Balance pH between 7.2 and 7.4
- Apply to pool 1 pound of ProTeam® Quick Shock per 10,000 gallons, wait 2 hours
- To remove visible algae growth, add an initial dose of 16 to 24 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons
- Algae occurring in deep cracks or crevices may require additional scrubbing and vacuuming
- Continuously circulate water during treatment
- Raises total alkalinity
- Quick dissolving; powdered
- Prevents "pH Bounce"
- Prevents corrosion on fixtures and equipment
- In vinyl and fiberglass pools, total alkalinity levels should be between 125 - 150 ppm
- In pools with plaster or similar surfaces, calcium hardness levels should be between 100 - 150 ppm
- Advanced borate technology, produces higher chlorine efficiency
- Reduces pool operating cost
- Offers enhanced swimmer comfort
- Causes less pH change
- Unique manufacturing process eliminates need for gums or binders
- Continued use will help clean feeders that have been gummed up by lower quality tabs
- Maintains correct sanitizer levels while using less product
- pH and alkalinity will drift less compared to normal tablets
- Offers less maintenance and sparkling blue pool water
- Continued use will make water gentle on swimmers eyes and skin
- Helps make water feel soft and comfortable
- Fill automatic chlorine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 1 to 1.5 ppm
- The number of tablets used may vary with temperature, wind, pool usage and feeding method
- Test the chlorine residual in the pool water frequently
- DO NOT add other product to the skimmer or chemical feeder while High Tech Tabs are in the skimmer
Water Testing System
- Automatic operation; Simple installation
- Water analysis with diagnostic print out
- Compiles customer database
- Software created and maintained by Home Port Computer
- Interngration of software to many Point-of-Sale systems
- Experience years of color scanning technology
- Continuous software technology upgrades
- Testing and analysis produced in less than two minutes
- Accurately tests a wide range of balance factors and other important testing parameter
- Easy to apply powdered formula
- EPA registered
- Specialized water buffers to help with water balance
- Blended with corrosion inhibitors to help extend the life of equipment and pool components
- Added water clarifiers to give water a second to none look
- Unique formula that will not be affected by sunlight or evaporation. Typically once a season application.
- Compatibility with all surface types
- Compatibility with ALL forms of sanitizers, including mineral sanitizers and salt (chlorine) generators
- Improves sanitizer efficiency 35-50%. In other words, pools using ProTeam Supreme will save on chlorine!
- Reduces eye and skin irritation in pool water
- Water will feel softer regardless of your water hardness levels.
- Gives water a beautiful sheen. Will make clear water appear even more crisp and clear.
- Helps to maintain an ideal pH during the pool season. Perfect for pools using salt (chlorine) generators
- Reduces the amount of time between cleaning cycles. Regardless if you are using DE, Sand, or Cartridge filter systems.
- Algae is less likely to form in pool water
- Keeps equipment cleaner longer!
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- Apply product when pool is not in use and with pump running
- Minimum initial treatment is 2 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- For long lasting results and the softest possible water, add the initial treatment is 3.5 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- Apply in two equal doses at least 8 hours apart directly to the pool with the pump running
- pH will rise after application. After 2 to 4 hours after the last dosage has been applied, decrease the pH.
- Resume pool use 15 minutes after applying into the pool
- Levels of ProTeam Supreme should be tested monthly and maintained at 30 to 50 ppm
Tile & Vinyl Cleaner
- Does not affect pool chemistry
- Non-abrasive formula
- Professional strength
- Leaves a microscopic protective layer
- Easy to use, no scrubbing required
- Saves time and money
- Will lift dirty film, suntan oil, baked on material and calcium deposits
- Keeps pool looking clean, fresh and beautiful
- Apply cleaner to sponge or cloth and wipe over the tile or vinyl surface
- May allow on surfaces for 3-5 minutes to allow clean er to penetrate
- Hose or splash to rinse
- For difficult stains rub with a non-abrasive pad
Just give us a call at 860.868.7535 or fill out our contact form and we'll have one of our representative's call you to discuss your specific needs or to answer any questions you may have!